Average Temperatures in Udon Thani, Thailand
- The average temperature in Udon Thani, Thailand is hot at 26.4 degrees Celsius (79.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a variation of mean monthly temperatures of 7.2 °C (13°F) which is a very low range.
- April is the warmest month (very hot) with an average temperature of 29.3 degrees Celsius (84.74 degrees Fahrenheit).
- December is the coolest month (really warm) having an average temperature of 22.1 degrees Celsius (71.78 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Udon Thani
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Udon Thani Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Udon Thani
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 287.7 kms (178.8 miles) NNW
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 265.8 kms (165.2 miles) NW
- Phrae, Thailand - 292.5 kms (181.8 miles) WNW
- Vientiane, Laos - 68.7 kms (42.7 miles) NNW
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 289 kms (179.6 miles) W
- Loei, Thailand - 114.8 kms (71.3 miles) W
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 276.9 kms (172.1 miles) WSW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) S
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 205.1 kms (127.5 miles) WSW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 192.9 kms (119.9 miles) SSW
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) WSW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 278.8 kms (173.2 miles) SSW